1. Volume Effect and Retention The uniform sized hyaluronic acid particles with optimal viscoelasticity can maintain a long-lasting volume.
2. Safe to Use on Patients MONALISA is safe to use on patients due to low level of endotoxin and essentially no BDDE residue.
3. Easy Procedural Operation The ergonomically-designed rod and grip allow the even distribution of pressure during injection to enable an accurate and safe treatment for both the clinician and the patient.
4. Highly Pure Hyaluronic Acid By implementing a strict quality control system through direct involvement in the entire production process from the base material of hyaluronic acid to the final product.
5. Global Standard Quality Control To guarantee the quality of MONALISA, strictly fulfills and complies with the international quality regulations, including CE, KGMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
Hy-BRID technology enables the production of highly dense and uniform particles in MONALISA.
The volume is maintained for at least 6 months before the dissolution process begins.
Highly Pure Hyaluronic Acid
GENOSS implements a strict quality control system through direct involvement in the entire production process from the base material of hyaluronic acid to the final product.