Each gram contains: Active Ingredient: Lidocaine (KP) ___10.56% Additives (preservatives): Benzalkonium Chloride ___0.2mg
Usage: Apply before injections, or laser surgeries, or as directed by physicians. Results are obtained within 15 minutes, however, they may vary with factors such as skin color/ sensitivity/ thickness and acceptance to the active ingredient. Some procedures such as hair removal or tatoos may take more time once applied (15 minutes to 1 hour). No dressing is required. The maximum recommended dose for adults is 0.5g.
Storage and Handling
1. Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86° F) 2. Avoid excessive heat and cold, Protect from sunlight and moisture. Do not freeze. 3. Keep lidocaine in its original, labeled container at all times.
1. Do not use
– People who over sensitive to lidocaine and or another amide preparation
– External wound or inflammation on the desired area
– The period of pregnancy
2. Extra Care needed
– With liver and kidney disease – This product contains Propylene Glycol, which may cause skin irritations, dermatitis as there are no clinical data in relation to these
3. When using this product
– Do not use in or near the eyes – Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
4. Stop use and consult a doctor if
– Allergic reaction occurs – Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days – Symptoms clear up and return within a few days – Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase