In fact, Beecom Hexa, it efficacy is when there is recovery during or after illness, malnutrition, weight loss. Also, GI diseases, dermatitis, neuritis, sciatica. Besides, pregnancy, during the chemotherapy.
So, how to use Beecom Hexa?
As well, inject 1 ampoule (2 mL) intramuscularly or intravenously at a time.
Also, increase or decrease appropriately according to age and symptoms.
Warnings Of Usage:
1. Warning Since the ampoule injection can be mixed with glass fragments when cutting the container. Which also can cause side effects, cut it carefully so that the mixing of glass fragments can be minimized when using it.
2. Do not administer to the following patients. In fact, patients with hypersensitivity reactions to this drug or components contained in this drug
3. Adverse reactions
1)First, Shock: In rare cases, shock symptoms may occur. do
2)Also, Hypersensitivity reaction: Discontinue administration if symptoms such as rash or itchiness appear.
3) Moreover, Digestive system: Symptoms such as nausea and vomiting may appear.
4) And also Others: Rarely, fever, chills, fever, itching and tingling around the anus may occur. Yet, to prevent these symptoms, increase the electrolyte capacity and slow the injection rate (instillation is preferable).
4. Interaction Do not use concurrently as it may decrease the action of levodopa.
5. Effect on clinical test values Yellowing of urine may affect clinical test values.
6. Precautions for application Since intravenous injection may cause vascular pain. Also, the injection speed should be as slow as possible.
7. Precautions for storage and handling
1) Keep out of reach of children.
2) Also, avoid direct sunlight and, if possible, keep it tightly closed in a cool place with little moisture.
3) Taking medicines out of their original containers and storing them in other containers can also cause accidents due to misuse of medicines or deterioration of the quality of medicines.
However, ingredients of this product are:
hydrochloric chiahmin 10 phosphate, riboflavin sodium 5.47, pyridoxine hydrochloride 5, cyanocobalamin 10, nicotinic acid amide 40, Dex Panthenol 5.17.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.