Innotox Botulinum Toxin Type A
From 10 pieces minimum. We ship this drug in a cold case with dry ice and cold preservation.
Innotox 100U Type A Complex, is South Korean (KFDA) innovative product for smoothing mimic wrinkles on the face. Innotox has a liquid form and an improved formula. It is popular in many countries thanks to the ease of use and a long lasting result.
100 Units (1 vial)
Innotox / INNOTOX 100 units. is an innovative drug (botulinum toxin) type A developed by the South Korean company Medytox Inc.
This drug has gained great popularity in clinics in South Korea and Japan due to several advantages:
1) Structure of the drug: Innotox is available in a new liquid phase, so it does not require dilution.
2) Composition: the improved formula of the preparation does not contain: proteins, albumin, gelatin, compared with other similar drugs.
3) Temperature conditions: insensitive to temperature extremes, in contrast to solid-phase preparations. However, it is recommended that you keep it in the refrigerator until use. The opened bottle can be stored in the refrigerator at a temperature of 2 to 8 degrees 72 hours.
4) Diffusion: has the least diffusion among all botulinum toxins currently known.
5) Effect: during the course of procedures, the effect lasts up to 8 months, in contrast to other botulinum toxins, in which the effect lasts up to 4 months.
Innotox 100U is intended for eliminating wrinkles caused by spasticity of muscles or active mimics. It removes lines and folds in the areas of eyes, between the eyebrows, forehead, around the mouth.
- hemifacial spasm;
- cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis);
- focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in stroke patients;
- paralytic strabismus (squint);
- local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children aged 2 years and older;
- correction of facial wrinkles.
CONTRAINDICATIONS, COMPLICATIONS, POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
hypersensitivity to the components of the composition;
pregnancy and lactation;
inflammatory processes on the skin in the target area;
herpes, as well as any infectious and chronic systemic diseases in the acute stage;
pronounced hernial protrusions on the lower and upper eyelids;
myasthenia gravis (Myasthenia Gravis) - an autoimmune disease that causes chronic muscle fatigue syndrome;
age before 18 and after 65 years.
MODE OF APPLICATION
A solution of the finished product is injected with a 30G needle at the rate of 4 units per 0.1 ml (regardless of the volume of syringe used).
Injections of the drug should be carried out by a qualified doctor who has undergone a training course.
Place of Origin South Korea