Botulinum Toxin Type A
From1 pieces minimum. We ship this drug in a cold case with dry ice and cold preservation.
Innotox / INNOTOX 50 units. is an innovative drug (botulinum toxin) type A developed by the South Korean company Medytox Inc.
This drug has gained great popularity in clinics in South Korea and Japan due to several advantages:
1) Structure of the drug: Innotox is available in a new liquid phase, so it does not require dilution. One bottle contains a ready-made product solution for 50 units.
2) Composition: the improved formula of the preparation does not contain: proteins, albumin, gelatin, compared with other similar drugs.
3) Temperature conditions: insensitive to temperature extremes, in contrast to solid-phase preparations. However, it is recommended that you keep it in the refrigerator until use. The opened bottle can be stored in the refrigerator at a temperature of 2 to 8 degrees 72 hours.
4) Diffusion: has the least diffusion among all botulinum toxins currently known.
5) Effect: during the course of procedures, the effect lasts up to 8 months, in contrast to other botulinum toxins, in which the effect lasts up to 4 months.
The active components are: botulinum toxin type A, L-methionine, polysorbate 20, buffered saline phosphate pH 7.0.
- hemifacial spasm;
- cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis);
- focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in stroke patients;
- paralytic strabismus (squint);
- local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children aged 2 years and older;
- correction of facial wrinkles.
botulinum toxin type A,
buffered saline phosphate pH 7.0.
CONTRAINDICATIONS, COMPLICATIONS, POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
hypersensitivity to the components of the composition;
pregnancy and lactation;
inflammatory processes on the skin in the target area;
herpes, as well as any infectious and chronic systemic diseases in the acute stage;
pronounced hernial protrusions on the lower and upper eyelids;
myasthenia gravis (Myasthenia Gravis) - an autoimmune disease that causes chronic muscle fatigue syndrome;
age before 18 and after 65 years.
MODE OF APPLICATION
A solution of the finished product is injected with a 30G needle at the rate of 4 units per 0.1 ml (regardless of the volume of syringe used).
Injections of the drug should be carried out by a qualified doctor who has undergone a training course.
Place of Origin South Korea