Caratfill is a filler of cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (24mg/ml) with 0.3% Lidocaine.
Caratfill's NSE™(Naturally Safe Effective) technology is high elastic and cohesive, maximiazed in usability, which is a new High concept filler.
1. Minimization of side effects due to minimization of chemical deformation.
2. Increase sustainability by maintaining the original long chain of hyaluronic acid.
- High Elasticity
- Excellent Cohesiveness
- Maximize Usability
Visco-Elasticity is provided by
- Caratfill(G’, Storage modulus ↑)and Phase Angle(° , ↓) are key physical characteristics for volume
- Caratfill filler has low phase angle comparing to other existing biphasic fillers
Adhesion ability is provided by
- When filler is injected, there is a possibility of filler migration, so excellent adhesion is necessary
- After withdrawing filler, Caratfill F, D, G Plus showed greater adhesion force than other fillers
1.1ml X 1 syringe