Dr CYJ Hair Filler 1ml is an innovative peptide complex for scalp regrowth and scalp reconstruction.
It is a transparent, low-viscosity, sustained-release solution to be injected into the dermis.
It is a unique complex based on concentrated and encapsulated biomimetic peptides which can effectively treat all non-scarring alopecia.
This product helps reconstructing the scalp, regulating the mechanisms involved in hair loss and regrowth.
This treatment is aimed at:
- Patients with non-scarring alopecia
- Men and women with sparse hair
- Hair transplant recipients in order to increase the survival rate of grafts
- Patients with alopecia who want to create synergy with other treatments
- Hyaluronic acid (0.70%)
- PBS (phosphate buffered saline solution)
- Peptide complex:
- Hair growth: Decapeptide-28, Octapeptide-2, Oligopeptide-71, Decapeptide-18
- Anti-hair loss: Oligopeptide-54, Decapeptide-10
- Anti-inflammatory: Octapeptide-11
- Scalp (layer of dermis on the alopecia area of the scalp in need of implantation and for the correction of the damaged scalp).
Product use – Dr. Cyj Hair Filler
Distance between each injection: 1 injection every 0.2-0.3 cm and 1cm per line
Injection depth: 3mm
Volume per point: 0.02cc to 0.05cc
- Standard treatment: 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (Total: 4 sessions).
- Intensive treatment: 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (Total: 4 sessions) – 1 session per month for 3 months (up to 6 months).
2 weeks gap between each session
Before treatment, do not take aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
1) Apply topical anesthetic cream on the target scalp area
2) After 30min, clean the applied cream then sterilize with alcohol swab
3) Inject DR.CYJ Hair Filler on the target area with 30G Needle
① Injection Technique: Point Injection
② How to inject ● Injection point every 0.2~0.3 cm ● 1.0cm per line ● Inject 0.02~0.05 ml per point
Standard Treatment : 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (Total: 4 Session)
Intensive Treatment : 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (Total: 4 Session) + 1 session every month for 3 month (up to 6 month)
How long until you see results?
Every case is different, however there are several widely held beliefs that are misguided and result in a lot of money being wasted on treatments that will never offer the promised return of thick, luscious locks of hair. It’s important to be very clear about what is causing the hair loss when determining the strategy for treating it.
Getting rid of the source of the problem is important. Shampoo will not help if traction alopecia is the cause of the hair loss. In this case simply stop the braiding your hair and it should recover. If it’s DHT – block the enzyme. Don’t throw good money after bad – and you will get the right treatment for you.